FT: Voyager Old School with CP-251 and VX-351

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
coniglius

FT: Voyager Old School with CP-251 and VX-351

Post by coniglius » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:16 pm

I'm looking to trade only.

I've got a barely used Minimoog Voyager Old School with CP-251 controller and VX-351 CV expander. The CP-251 has never been used. I have all original packaging and manuals for everything. I don't know if it's transferable or not, but there's also still an option to extend the warranty for another 3 years on it for. The Voyager is just under a year old and it probably hasn't seen 20 hours of use. I got this for use as a semi-modular setup and find I just didn't end up using it to anywhere near its full potential. I'm also just trying to swap out all of my "modern" stuff for vintage gear.

I'm looking to trade the whole rig straight across for an original Minimoog Model D in good working condition, or even something with a tractable issue that can be verified by a reputable tech OR a partial trade plus cash (or something else) for an ARP Odyssey 2800 in perfect working and good cosmetic condition. I'm only interested in the 2800, the so-called "MK-I", not the 2810, 2813, etc etc. A "whiteface" would be preferable but I know they made blackface models of the 2800 as well, so that'd be fine too. Other stuff I'd consider in trade would be a 1" Studer A80 8-track or 2" 16-track in working order with good heads and rollers, etc. I'd also consider any vintage studio gear or analogue synths so if you've got something like that, then let me know. No Hammond or Leslie stuff.

I'm not in any hurry here so if you're not local and want to maybe work out something with pickup or travel, then I'd be willing to do that. Also there's NAMM coming up so I'd be willing to wait until then to do the trade then and there. Please PM me. Thanks for looking!
Voyager Old School • Haken Continuum w/CVC • Hammond C-3/BC/A/M-3 • Leslie 122/142/45/46 • Clavinet D6 • Wurlitzer 206A • Yamaha CS01 • Pianet N • Casio CDP-100