ABOUT TIME????

Plug in here for info tips and strategies for your Moogerfooger Analog Effects. Connect more than one for plenty of fun!
delay-newton

ABOUT TIME????

Post by delay-newton » Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:40 am

Don't you think that is about time for a new moogerfooger????

anyone heard anything????
www.myspace.com/gravitysaysi

gravitysays_i

OysterRock

Post by OysterRock » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:16 am

Moog, I'm sure, has been working hard to get the Little Phattys built and shipped. They're a small company so, unfortunately, I wouldn't get your hopes up any time soon. Who knows though, they're full of surprises.

Radio Lab

'Bout time?!!

Post by Radio Lab » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:22 am

For what its worth, I bet those guys at Moog have been brainstormin for some time, probably getting some hints from the forum on the next MF'er.
:idea: I would love to see something akin to Arps Little Brother that gave an extra oscillator to their line of synths. A CV hookup type of Fooger that could interface with LP, Voyager and maybe even the older Moogs ala Prodigy, Source, and of couse the Model D mini, what a monster :twisted: that would be, huh?!
Anyway hope springs eternal, and time will tell what they will come up with.
In any case I'm sure there will be MANY pro's and con's regarless what it is. ...human nature, gotta love it!

latigid on

Post by latigid on » Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:11 pm

Check out "Lord of the Ring Modulator" on Squarewave. It shows how you can use th MF-102 as an extra osc. using a Voyager and a VX-351. It appears quite similar to the Little Brother in it's implementation.

Rogue

Post by Rogue » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:39 pm

latigid on wrote:Check out "Lord of the Ring Modulator" on Squarewave. It shows how you can use th MF-102 as an extra osc. using a Voyager and a VX-351. It appears quite similar to the Little Brother in it's implementation.
I was just going to mention that. And this.
[url=http://www.myspace.com/spceco][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v375/garbageboxlove/motion/star_pulse-1.gif[/img] [b]Shine on down...[/b][/url]

godzilla

Post by godzilla » Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:12 am

what about that "as yet unreleased goodie" that Bob got Cyril to make as a test of his skills?

i bet that is a fooger

Modularfan

Re: ABOUT TIME????

Post by Modularfan » Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:10 am

delay-newton wrote:Don't you think that is about time for a new moogerfooger????

Winter NAMM is still months away, and Moog isn't likely to announce anything until then. As for what might be announced or even if something is unveiled - that's anybody's guess.

- MF

CTRLSHFT

Re: ABOUT TIME????

Post by CTRLSHFT » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:46 pm

delay-newton wrote:Don't you think that is about time for a new moogerfooger????

anyone heard anything????

here's an idea of what i'm hoping for:

http://moogmusic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3422

it would complete the fooger series in many ways, and probably really help to bolster fooger sales.
www.ctrlshft.com