little phatty vst in ableton

Everything Phatty.
mikeytrw

Re: little phatty vst in ableton

Post by mikeytrw » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:47 am

Hi Guys,

I've had my LP Stage 2 for all of 24 hours and already desperate for this plugin.

This plugin is really important for us Live users as Live doesn't allow for CC automation on the arrangement timeline. A fail from Ableton of epic proportions but hopefully this new AU unit will solve all these issues.

Mike

orion

Post by orion » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:46 pm

Amos,

Any way we can bribe, beg, borrow or steal the updated little phatty vst for the mac? Scotch?

Thank you!

StrungbySix

Post by StrungbySix » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:29 am

edit
Last edited by StrungbySix on Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

mikeytrw

Post by mikeytrw » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:46 pm

Any way we can bribe, beg, borrow or steal the updated little phatty vst for the mac? Scotch?
If you email Amos with your VST order number he can send you the latest OSX version. Which works pretty well.

orion

Post by orion » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:58 pm

Thanks for the suggestion. I e-mailed Amos but have head nothing back.

denuir

Post by denuir » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:09 am

Hi there,

I would just like to add my voice in query regarding the status of the Ableton compatible windows vst for the slim and little phatty. Recently purchased a slim phatty in part because of this option. It's become apparent that I didn't do diligent enough research regarding the vst itself as it's been virtually unusable for those running Abletoon and windows. Not a deal breaker, as I'm happy to have the slim phatty for many other reasons. Kind of a bummer that this very enticing new feature isn't working properly yet, though. Regardless, I love what those of you at Moog do!

orion

Post by orion » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:53 pm

If you have purchased the VST and send Amos a nice e-mail he might send over the beta. I finally managed to connect with Amos and he was kind enough to send over the beta once I sent him proof I had purchased the VST.