Went for the Tribute

Everything Phatty.
goldphinga

Post by goldphinga » Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:48 am

declaring as gift is not the best thing to do. customs know that thats what people do to avoid the chargest so unfortunately items marked gift are usually the first to be opened....... :roll:
Moog Gear: Voyager AE,LP Stage 2+CV outs (Blue LED's/Wheels, MF104SD, MF101 Filter, MF103 Phaser, Source, Memorymoog+, Minitaur.

robles

Post by robles » Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:43 pm

Xenollop wrote:Just Ordered my self a Tribute this morning...I'm anxious for its arival.
I got it from guitar center...it said it was the tribute and everything so I believe it.

It's going to be the same as the Stage once the update comes out correct?
Good going Xenollop! I was gunning for the Tribute for you. You won't be dissapointed. Mine looks absolutely gorgeous.

I certainly hope they're sending you the Tribute if you paid the extra money for it. As for it being the same as the Stage, from the photos it looks like the face plate is the same as my Tribute (i.e.- no additional modulation sources or destinations, etc.). And once they release OS 1.03 it's the same inside. As for me, I haven't even bothered to update yet to any of the other OS's, and I haven't really missed any of the new features.
It's just one beautiful sounding synth.

Xenollop

Post by Xenollop » Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:19 pm

Thanks!

If it's not the tribute I'm going to be sad as hell...but pissed because of the extra bucks...They should update their site if it's wrong...ugh I can't wait...
the anticipation's killing me!
Little Phatty Tribute #525, MF-102, MF-105, APC40, LPD8, Ibanez SR3000E Bass

robles

Post by robles » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:39 pm

If it's not the Tribute, you can get any money difference in return. Sites that have both versions have them listed completely separately. You paid for the Tribute Edition and Guitar Center's website definitely says Tribute Edition.

OysterRock

Post by OysterRock » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:45 pm

goldphinga wrote:declaring as gift is not the best thing to do. customs know that thats what people do to avoid the chargest so unfortunately items marked gift are usually the first to be opened....... :roll:
Yeah, probably not the best thing to do if you are a business. But for personal sales on eBay, how would they know.

robles

Post by robles » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:47 pm

In fact, if they do send a Stage you could just send it back, get your money back, and buy an actual Tribute from somewhere else. Analogue Haven claims to have it in stock, as do probably a number of others. But I seriously doubt it's going to happen. I'm sure you'll be getting the real deal.

Xenollop

Post by Xenollop » Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:00 pm

Thanks everyone,
I just can't wait to put it next to the foogers...and then plug them in.

I wonder what number I'm getting...
Little Phatty Tribute #525, MF-102, MF-105, APC40, LPD8, Ibanez SR3000E Bass