MF-104Z Spillover Mod

Purchasing Info

This is a Factory Upgrade only; Field Upgrades are not available.

You will need to ship the unit to the Moog factory.

Step one is to obtain an Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.

Use our online RMA Request. Register your Moogerfooger. Choose "Customer Service" and click "Repair". Follow the steps from there.

Alternatively, call Moog for an RMA# and order processing prior to shipping.

Step two: If you have the original packing material, we strongly suggest that you carefully pack the unit in it and overpack that box in another shipping box.

Do not ship your equipment to Moog Music until you have received an RMA number.

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
The password field is case sensitive.