VST Little Phatty Editor for Windows
The VST Little Phatty Editor is a software plug-in application
that provides total control and editing of presets and performance
parameters on your Little Phatty and Slim Phatty analog synthesizers
via MIDI from within your VST compatible DAW.
- Full support of Phatty OS V3.1 features and functions
- Manage custom sounds directly from within your music production environment
- Create patches from randomly generated parameters via the Patch Randomizer
- Edit and Save all Little Phatty and Slim Phatty preset parameters
- Automate all Little Phatty and Slim Phatty parameters in real time through your VST host application.
- Easily send 14 bit high-resolution MIDI automation from your host sequencer to your Phatty.
- Select MIDI input and output ports and channels directly from within the Editor
- Filter out specific MIDI data for both Host and Editor MIDI data paths
- Toggle MIDI In and Out operations.
- Save and Load presets to and from the Little Phatty
- Note: This is not a soft synth. Requires Little Phatty synthesizer for operation.
Supported VST Hosts:
PC - Windows - VST
- Ableton Live 7-8
- Steinberg Cubase 6
- Mackie Tracktion
- Presonus Studio One 1.5 - 2.0
- Imageline FL Studio 9
- Energy XT 2.5
- Cockos Reaper
- Presonus Studio-One
- Plogue Bidule
- Tobybears' MiniHost
- Hermann Sieb's VST Host
Few synths fit the computer music world as well as the Little Phatty, and that fit just became even better with the release of the VST Little Phatty Editor. The VST Little Phatty Editor supports a wide variety of hosts. NOTE: A Stand-Alone version of the editor is included along with the plug-in versions.