- Sight & Sound
VST AU Little Phatty Editor for Mac
The VST AU Little Phatty Editor is a software plug-in application
that provides total control and editing of presets and performance
parameters on your Little Phatty and Slim Phatty analog synthesizers
via MIDI from within your VST or AU compatible DAW.
- Full support of Phatty OS V3.1 features and functions
- Manage custom sounds directly from within your music production environment
- Create patches from randomly generated parameters via the Patch Randomizer
- Edit and Save all Little Phatty and Slim Phatty preset parameters
- Automate all Little Phatty and Slim Phatty parameters in real time through your VST or Audio Unit host application.
- Easily send 14 bit high-resolution MIDI automation from your host sequencer to your Phatty.
- Select MIDI input and output ports and channels directly from within the Editor
- Filter out specific MIDI data for both Host and Editor MIDI data paths
- Toggle MIDI In and Out operations.
- Save and Load presets to and from the Little Phatty
- Note: This is not a soft synth. Requires Little Phatty synthesizer for operation.
Supported VST/AU Hosts:
Mac - VST/AU 2.4 (OSX)
- Steinberg Cubase 6
- Ableton Live 7-8
- Cakewalk Sonar 6-XL
- Apple Logic Pro 8 - 9 (AU Only)
- Presonus Studio One 1.5 - 2.0
- MOTU Digital Performer 7 -8 (AU Only)
- Energy XT 2.5
- Plogue Bidule
Few synths fit the computer music world as well as the Little Phatty, and that fit just became even better with the release of the VST/AU Little Phatty Editor. The VST/AU Little Phatty Editor supports a wide variety of VST and Audio Unit hosts. NOTE: A Stand-Alone version of the editor is included along with the plug-in versions.