Animoog for iPhone
Moog Music is incredibly honored that Animoog received the 28th annual TEC award for Audio Apps Technology For Smartphones and Tablets.
Animoog is the first professional synth designed for the iPhone 4, 4S, and 4th Generation iPod Touch. ASE allows you to dynamically move through an X/Y space of unique timbres to create a constantly evolving and expressive soundscape. Animoog captures the vast sonic vocabulary of Moog synthesizers and applies it to the modern touch surface paradigm, enabling you to quickly sculpt incredibly fluid and dynamic sounds that live, breathe, and evolve as you play them. Visually captivating and sonically immersive, Animoog brings iPad and iPhone based music production to the next level. Whether you are new to synthesis or a professional, Animoog’s unique user interface gives you the power to easily create a visually vibrant and sonically rich universe. It is the ultimate tool for total creative expression! Animoog’s diverse library of timbres is derived from analog waveforms captured from classic Moog oscillators, both vintage and modern, and run through a boutique’s worth of high-end outboard and analog signal processors. These include modular synth panels, Moogerfooger pedals and more.
New In Animoog Version 1.1.0
* Recording time in the Record module has doubled.
* MIDI CC Mapping: Most controls can now be mapped to MIDI CC numbers.
* MIDI out is now available as an in-app purchase from the Animoog Store.
· Anisotropic Synth Engine (ASE) - An exciting new Moog technology that allows the user to move dynamically through an X/Y space of unique timbres to create an expressive and constantly evolving soundscape.
· Timbre page – Assemble unique sounds in the X/Y space from timbres of a wide variety of vintage and modern Moog synthesizers and pedals Note: this is NOT simple sample playback.
· Polyphonic Modulation - Simply slide your fingers to control multiple modulation parameters in Animoog right from the keys.
· Polyphonic Pitch Shifting - Easily manipulate the exact pitch of each note in a chord by rotating or sliding your fingers.
· Delay Module - A classic analog style ping pong delay.
· Thick Module - From bit crushing to unison voice detuning and drive, this module adds depth, edge and character to Animoog’s already massive sound palette.
· Moog Filter - The classic four-pole Moog ladder filter with High Pass, Low Pass and Band Pass modes.
· Record Module - Record your performance and overdub new layers, or play along live. Transfer recordings between Animoog and any other apps that support Copy/Paste
· Path Module - Direct ASE through Animoog’s X/Y space to create new expressive and shifting sounds that will blow your mind!
· Orbit Module - Control the rate of orbit in the X/Y space around the path you created for subtle to insane voice manipulation.
· Flexible Modulation Matrix - Amp, Filter and Mod Envelopes, LFO with infinitely variable wave shapes and sync, and four super flexible and assignable modulation slots.
· MIDI in/out - Use your Little Phatty or any other MIDI controller to control Animoog.
Devine Expansion Pack - Alien Languages by Richard Devine
Momentum by Sascha Dikiciyan
Animoog 313 by Mike Huckaby
Acoustic Expansion Pack
Metallic Expansion Pack
The Grateful Dead Expansion Pack
Vintage FX Expansion Pack For Animoog
Vintage Vibe Expansion Pack For Animoog
Monster Moog Expansion Pack For Animoog
Animoog is a professional polyphonic synthesizer that carries on Dr. Robert Moog's exploration of touch-surface technologies to create new and expressive musical instruments.
Animoog is the first professional synth designed for the iPhone 4, 4S, and 4th Generation iPod Touch. Powered by Moog's new Anisotropic Synthesis Engine, Animoog captures the vast sonic vocabulary of Moog synthesizers and applies it to the moderntouch surface paradigm, enabling any user to quickly sculpt incredibly fluid and dynamic sounds that live, breathe, and evolve as you play them.