ASHEVILLE, NC — APRIL 18, 2011 Moog Music have announced the release of the VST AU Little Phatty Editor 2.1.0 for Mac and PC.
The VST AU Little Phatty Editor is a software plug-in application
that provides total control and editing of presets and performance
parameters on the Little Phatty and Slim Phatty analog synthesizers
via MIDI from within a VST or AU compatible DAW.
- Full support of Phatty OS V3.1 features and functions
- Manage custom sounds directly from within your music production environment
- Create patches from randomly generated parameters via the Patch Randomizer
- Edit and Save all Little Phatty and Slim Phatty preset parameters
- Automate all Little Phatty and Slim Phatty parameters in real time through your VST or Audio Unit host application.
- Easily send 14 bit high-resolution MIDI automation from your host sequencer to your Phatty.
- Select MIDI input and output ports and channels directly from within the Editor
- Filter out specific MIDI data for both Host and Editor MIDI data paths
- Toggle MIDI In and Out operations.
- Save and Load presets to and from the Little Phatty
Note: This is not a soft synth. Requires Little Phatty synthesizer for operation.