- Sight & Sound
June 7th, 2012
CONGRATULATIONS TO MICHAEL DEHAAN!
Michael is the first winner in our monthly contest celebrating the greatest customers (and Moog enthusiasts) on earth!
Every month, Moog Music asks an artist to create an original piece of artwork on a handcrafted Moog instrument, then we choose one lucky Moog customer to win it. This month we're giving away this amazing MF-101 Lowpass Filter. On June 15th, 2012 we're announcing this month's winner, but it's not too late to enter. Register your Moog instruments on our website today and you're still eligible to win this one of a kind Moogerfooger.
Registering your instrument also initiates your warranty, ensures you receive the latest software updates and gets you a nifty sticker.
No Purchase Necessary to enter. See Contest Rules below for alternative way to enter.
Enter the Moog Music, Inc. 2012 Customer Appreciation Giveaway for your chance to win a custom Moogerfooger Analog Effects Pedal.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Grand Prize: One (1) MF-101 Low Pass Filter valued at $299.00 will be awarded based on a random drawing from all eligible entries.
The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Many will enter, only one (1) will win. Moog Music , Inc. cannot accurately predict the number of eligible entries that it will receive.
One (1) drawing will be held on the 15th day of each month beginning 6/15/2012 at Moog Music, Inc.’s Home Office in Asheville, NC. Winners need not be present to win and will each be notified by the Giveaway entry email provided to Moog Music Inc. during the Entry Period (defined below) or via the email on their Moog Music Inc. instrument registration.
Winners must pay all applicable taxes and fees.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter the 2012 Customer Appreciation Giveaway, visit the Moog Music, Inc. website and register your Moog Music instrument. All previous registrants of instruments in the Moog Music Inc. Registration Database are eligible except where prohibited. If you have not registered an instrument on the Moog Music Inc. registration database, complete the Registration Form in its entirety for your entry to be eligible.
Alternatively, you may enter by legibly printing your name, age, complete mailing address, telephone number and valid email address on a 3½ x 5 card and mailing it, with first-class postage affixed, to: Moog Music Inc., 2012 Customer Appreciation Giveaway, 160 Broadway St., Asheville, NC 28801.
Alternatively, you may enter by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line CUSTOMER APPRECIATION GIVEAWAY 2012. The body of the email must include your name, mailing address and age.
The Giveaway begins at 12:01 a.m. EST on 06/7/2012 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PDT on 12/15/2012 (“Entry Period”). A winner will be chosen on the 15th of each month between 06/15/2012 and 12/15/2012. Entrants are not eligible to win more than one time within this period.
Limit one (1) entry per person.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Instructions on how to enter and prize information form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Giveaway is open to residents of the Continental U.S. (excluding NY, FL and RI) who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Previous winners of a Moog Music, Inc. Customer Appreciation Giveaway are not eligible to win and any such participants will be disqualified.
4. Employees, affiliates and agents of Moog Music, Inc., and members of their families and households, are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway.
5. To be eligible, a valid online entry must actually be received during the Entry Period. Alternatively, a valid mail-in entry must be postmarked during the Entry Period and actually received by Moog Music, Inc. within five (5) calendar days of the end of the Entry Period. Moog Music, Inc. is the official timekeeper of the Giveaway. Proof of submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt of such entry and Moog Music, Inc. shall not be liable for any entry that is lost, misplaced, delayed, stolen, damaged, intercepted, forged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible or not timely received. All such entries will be disqualified.
6. Eligible entries received online will be combined with eligible mail-in entries received by Moog Music, Inc. in order to create the Giveaway entry pool. Moog Music, Inc. will randomly draw one (1) entry from the Giveaway entry pool every 15th day of each month. The odds of winning are equal regardless of the method of Giveaway entry.
7. Moog Music, Inc. will notify each Giveaway winner by the email address provided on his/her entry form. If Moog Music, Inc. does not receive a response to its email notification within five (5) calendar days of the date it sent the notification, winner will be disqualified and an alternate will be selected. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If a winner is unwilling/unable to comply with these Official Rules, the winner will be disqualified and an alternate will be selected.
8. Except where prohibited by law, by accepting the prize, the winner consents to his/her name, city and state being used, published, printed, displayed and distributed by Moog Music, Inc. for publicity, marketing, advertising and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter developed without any additional consideration.
9. A Giveaway winner may be required to execute, where legally required/permitted, an Affidavit of Eligibility, liability release, W-9 and/or publicity release.
10. Each prize in the Giveaway is awarded “as is.” It is not transferable and no substitution of the prize and/or cash alternative will be allowed.
11. Tampering with the entry process, or submitting an entry not in accordance with these Official Rules will disqualify the entry.
12. Moog Music, Inc. is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction or error of any kind. If the promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Giveaway, Moog Music, Inc. reserves the right in its sole discretion, without notice, to cancel or modify the Giveaway.
13. By entering the Giveaway, you agree to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in these Official Rules or the Giveaway itself. You further agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions made by Moog Music, Inc., whose decision is binding and final in all respects. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you also agree to release Moog Music, Inc. and its employees, affiliates and agents from any and all liability, loss, damage or injury by or to any person in connection with the Giveaway.
14. This Giveaway is sponsored and promoted only by Moog Music Inc. 160 Broadway St., Asheville, NC 28801.
15. By entering, you understand and acknowledge that you are providing your information to Moog Music Inc.
18. The Giveaway shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina, without giving affect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions. Any legal claim arising out of the Giveaway must be brought in state or federal court located in Asheville, NC.
19. To obtain the names of the winners (available after the drawing), send a self-addressed, stamped business-size (#10) envelope, to Moog Music Inc., 2012 Customer Appreciation Giveaway, 160 Broadway St. Asheville, NC 28801.