The "new" signature edition 104z

Plug in here for info tips and strategies for your Moogerfooger Analog Effects. Connect more than one for plenty of fun!
Voltor07

The "new" signature edition 104z

Post by Voltor07 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:39 pm

Man I want one SO very badly...only 17 released. And for the same price as the regular one! Cryin' shame I can't afford the regular one. I'll bet Nick Montoya already bought two, which leaves only 15 left. :roll: Meh...that's alright...I guess I'll have to "settle" for my one-of-a-kind LP. :mrgreen:
Minitaur, CP-251, EHX #1 Echo, EHX Space Drums/Crash Pads, QSC GX-3, Pyramid stereo power amp, Miracle Pianos, Walking Stick ribbon controller, Synthutron.com, 1983 Hammond organ, dot com modular.

redeyeflight

Post by redeyeflight » Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:31 pm

probaby almost as cool as an original signature model....although I do have to say that a friend has one and we a/b'd his vs. my 104z and couldn't hear any difference in the sound...I still want one too though. Although I think i'd rather try and get an SD version on ebay...

hieronymous

Post by hieronymous » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:05 pm

I couldn't figure out what the big deal was, but then I realized it's because all my Moogerfoogers are from the Big Briar days! But the rarity of the signature MF-104Z even beats out the original MF-104! You know you want it!

Alien8

Post by Alien8 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:26 am

I don't get it. They just have a Bob Moog signature on the front, instead of the MOOG name. Everything else is identical, it even says so.
Vibration emanates from all things, even nothing. Using awareness to translate vibration into "music" is something that I am whole heartedly grateful for.

lanxe

Post by lanxe » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:04 pm

i just bought one :D

hey, its the same price as the regular 104z, just with a different case. why not.

although i was tempted by a couple of ebay postings for NEW 104Z for $700 that came with an expression pedal, power supply, and the moog movie dvd.

but i would rather buy directly from moog, so i did.....even if i did pay more than on ebay.

Ryan

lanxe

Post by lanxe » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:46 pm

just got it! very nice.....now i just have to STOP running EVERYTHING through it.

EricK

Post by EricK » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:32 pm

lanxe wrote:just got it! very nice.....now i just have to STOP running EVERYTHING through it.
I know right.

Before I only used delay for choise imbelishments but now its like "Don't I have 1 more cord left for the delay?"

Eric
Support the Bob Moog Foundation:
https://moogfoundation.org/do-something-2/donate/

I think I hear the mothership coming.

Voltor07

Post by Voltor07 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:18 am

EricK wrote:
lanxe wrote:just got it! very nice.....now i just have to STOP running EVERYTHING through it.
I know right.

Before I only used delay for choise imbelishments but now its like "Don't I have 1 more cord left for the delay?"

Eric
Time to buy some more cables! If there aren't more than three extra cables of both TS and TRS laying around, you don't have enough cables! I know I need more one foot TS cables...I'm planning on buying them with my Christmas money. Might as well invest in some more TRS five footers as well, as I only have three of those.:mrgreen:
Minitaur, CP-251, EHX #1 Echo, EHX Space Drums/Crash Pads, QSC GX-3, Pyramid stereo power amp, Miracle Pianos, Walking Stick ribbon controller, Synthutron.com, 1983 Hammond organ, dot com modular.